Sunday 12 January 2014

My Armpits Are Flaky ... Help!

Keeping with the incidental theme of underarms, I've recently noticed that my underarms are feeling very dry. I have been using Rexona's roll-on which is very high in ammonia to help keep my perspiration at bay, and it works. Never going to give that one up! (This product incidentally is not sold in Singapore, which is where I'm living ATM, so I buy it from Australia when I go back.) The unintended consequence is that is has dried out the skin under my arms and if I'm wearing tight clothing around there, it hurts my skin.

I first tired applying Rosehip oil there, but I didn't see any results. In fact, I actually started to get mood swings - I'm positive it wasn't my imagination. After all, the armpits have immediate access to your bloodstream when anything is applied there and Rosehip has very strong hormonal balancing properties.

I've since moved on to 100% Pure Argan Oil and ... success. My skin has repaired itself! 

I still use my Rexona super antiperspirant during the day, so I rub just a little under my pits before I go to bed at night. 

Any of you facing the same issue and got a better solution? Would love to discover new products or ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment