Sunday 18 January 2015

HOW I USE ESSENTIAL OILS IN MY DAY by Dianne Little

HELLO,
When I first starting using essential oils, I found it complicated and confusing. I soon reaslied that this was because many retailers bombarded me with an overwhelming amount of information about what essential oils can do. Frankly, I got lost in that sea of information.
While I am in awe of the flexibility of essential oils, when you distill all that information down, certain oils with certain grades and more suited for certain things. So, the information on this website is primarily targeted for skincare and topical application. The reason being is that our products are all therapeutic grade. This means that they have strong remedial and healing properties. Our products are also 100% certified organic. This means that they are pesticide and chemical free.
Put this all together and you get a premium product which is safe (please see disclaimer) and effective for skincare and topical application. It would be a waste to use such premium products in your household cleaners or in a diffuser for scent purposes. So, we've kept it simple - providing information on essential oils for skin radiance because that's what the quality of our oils are designed for.
Your skin is the external representation of you. At The Little Essentials we want to invite you to take care of your skin the best way you can with the best natural skincare you can find.  
I personally use all of the pure essential oils in our range. After all, if I don't use or believe in the quality of my product, why should I expect you too. I wanted to share with you how I personally use essential oils in my day. Perhaps it may give you some inspiration into how to use it in yours.
Also I would like to know how you use The Little Essentials essential oils in your day. I'd love to hear from you via FacebookTwitter or send me a personal email on dianne@thelittleessentials.com.
Warm Regards,
Dianne Little
CEO & Marketing Director
The following is an example of how I use essential oils in my day : 
WEEKDAYWEEKEND
DiffuserIn my car : I reuse Glade car freshners (the kind that comes in a bottle and clips onto your air-con vent). I wash out the wick and bottle and fill the bottle with lemongrass oil. It's a fresh and uplfting scent. 3-4 drops of lemongrass oil into a diffuser. It makes my bathroom smell like a spa.
Skin Day : Eucalyptus spray under my arms. It kills odour causing bacteria which deodarants do not do. However, I use an anti-perspirant after it dries to reduce sweat as essential oils do not help with this.
Night : Replace moisturiser with rosehip
Day: Use a lemongrass spray on my legs. I'm prone to insect bites. Eucalptus works too but doesn't smell as great.
Night : Replace moisturiser with Argan
Hair Argan on my tips to prevents fly-away hairs and repair split ends.
I use a tea tree hair spray to give my hair a nice scent. 
In the Pool : I rub rosehip onto my hair to seal the shaft. It prevents chlorine from entering into it and drying it out. Rosehip is a dry oil so it won't disappate into the pool
Face Day - Tea tree spray as a face toner. I suffer from acne and tea tree is toxic to bacteria found in acne. Night - I use 1 pump of argan under my eyes, my face and neck. I do not own night cream. Although I'm prone to acne. Argan oil has actually reduced my acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment